Tankless Water Heater | On-Demand Water Heater
All the Hot Water You Need. No Kidding.
No matter how much you may have once loved your water heater, it had its limitations. Just as any storage tank water heater does.
Which is precisely why tankless water heater technology first took flight and why it’s so incredibly popular today with our customers.
What can a tankless water heater do that a storage tank system can’t? Let’s have a look:
- Lifespan up to 20 years (10-12 years for storage tank systems)
- With the right size system, you get all the hot water you need (storage tank systems are limited by their finite capacity)
- Lower cost to heat your water (tankless systems heat the water only when you call for it; storage tank systems heat water inside the tank 24/7 in case you call for it)
- Greater ease of maintenance (no storage tank to occasionally flush and refill)
- Provides you with more storage space by eliminating the need for a storage tank
How a Tankless Water Heater Works
Once you turn on any hot water faucet or appliance, a valve opens, thus allowing cold water to flow into the tankless system’s heat exchanger. There, the water is instantly heated and sent on its way…and just keeps coming for as long as you need it.
That means you really CAN look forward to all the hot water you need, even during periods of peak demand.
To find out if a tankless water heater is the right solution for you, contact P.C. Plumbing, Heating & Air today. We’re here to see that you get exactly what you want or need.