Combi Boiler | Combination Boiler Water Heater
Two Home Comfort Solutions in One. For Double the Efficiency.
It’s not every day you need to replace your heating system and water heater at the same time. But even if you don’t really have to, you might consider making that move just the same once you discover the advantages of a combination home heating and hot water system, also known as a combi boiler.
Here’s just some of what to expect:
- Greater convenience. Most models, in fact, have an integral clock so you can set you’re your central to heating system to engage when you need it, thus enhancing your family’s comfort while reducing your heating costs.
- Greater energy efficiency. Up to 98% efficient, meaning almost no wasted energy and significantly lower utility costs.
- More storage space. Like a tankless water heater, combi boilers are wall-mounted for greater flexibility while providing added floor space.
- Eco-friendly technology. Lower CO2 emissions than conventional water heaters.
- Built-in leak detector. This helps protect your home and personal property from water damage.
- Unlimited hot water. This is the same benefit you’d enjoy with a stand-alone tankless water heater…that’s because combi boilers are tankless, too!
At P.C. Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are boiler heating specialists. Many other local companies don’t have the same skill set or depth of experience.
What’s more, combi boilers must be faithfully maintained to continually provide all of their inherent benefits. But the quality of the maintenance as only as good as the people who perform it.
Contact us today for more information or a free in-home quote.